How Our At-Home Parties Run
1. Click here to Schedule Your Party Online....Dates fill quickly.
2. After you schedule online, you will receive a text message asking you to friend Ann Zinyemba on Facebook. She is a co-owner of CG. Once you are Facebook Friends, she will set-up a Facebook event and a party webpage that you can use to spread the word about your Creative Gatherings' Wood Painting Party.
3. Your invited guests can browse our sign options on the web page we create for you.. When your guests order their sign, they will be required to pay a $10 non-refundable security deposit to collect towards the purchase of their sign.
4. Creative Gatherings will process your orders into a Google Sheet. Anyone can check sign orders at anytime on the Google Sheet.
5. CG will cut and stain the wood you will need and also prepare the stencil you will use.
6. CG will arrive about 20 minutes before your party is scheduled to start. They will bring the 60 paint colors, the signs that have been orders and all the supplies need to create the signs.
7. CG will stay to help your guests paint and finish their signs.
8. Show off your beautiful sign! Hopefully, you will totally enjoy your party and love your sign! The best compliment is a referral. We hope you will use social media and word of mouth to tell everyone how much fun you had.
9. Schedule another! ;)
What does the party host get?
If 6 people purchase signs, you get yours for free. (Up to $45 value!)
What happens if less than 6 signs are purchased for a party?
Your party facilitator can choose to cancel. If that happens, the $10 deposit will be refunded to guests. If you choose to still have the party, the party host will need to pay for their sign.
How many guests should I invite?
Four-Five people fit at a 6 foot table. Some people will want to sit to work and some people prefer to stand. Think about your guests' needs to make it enjoyable party.
How long does a at-home party last?
It can be as quick as 2 hours-3 hours. It just depends on how quickly you want it to be paced. We don't want people to feel rushed unless we have too.
What about hanging the signs?
We will bring hangers for you. Guests will have to install themselves later after signs dry. We do not install ahead of time because we don't want the hangers to damage the tables as we paint.
Following this process, helps us to always have everything we need to make sure your party guests create something the like. If you have any questions, please contact us.
6 Stain Colors
All franchises independently owned and operated.